Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Airport Noise


Airport noise seriously disturbs my life after school. When a plane is landing, its wheels make a jarring noise because of the friction. When a plane flies above my head, the engines are really loud. I feel the need-the need for cheap Wholesale nike shoes! I have physical and spiritual problems with these noises. I need a quiet place to study, and these noise often make me feel nervous and restless. A sudden noise may make me forget what I have read. Do you like those cheap men's nike shoes?I'm always low-spirited at school. Noise affects not only my spiritual life but also my physical life. It makes my attention wander. Because of these noises, I lose sleep easily. I can't concentrate on my reading material.You must have been attracted by cheap womens nike shoes! That's why my grades have gone from bad to worse. Although I like planes, I don't like the noise made by planes. I hope that I can become an engineer in the future to improve airplane engines so they don't make those noises.

Whatever happens,happens for a reason
true friends
the gateway to a world
Discovery
catching a glimpse of a light